Please take a moment to acknowledge our booking methods.
Boat rental without on-board crew
For all boat rentals, here are our insurer’s requirements:
- The Marine curriculum vitae confirming evidence of sailing, motorboat or catamaran experiences and navigation courses taken
- The proof of the experience of the tenant, signatory of our contract: he must have sailed at least three times in the known sector of hiring ;
- Proof that the lessee has already rented and sailed himself or owned a sailboat, motor boat or catamaran depending on the vessel.
If you do not meet these requirements, Old Port Yachting can offer you a friendly and experienced crew at a cost of $100 * half day or $150 * full day.
The tenant will have to go to our office a few days before the activity to sign the contract.
* With all applicable taxes. Rate may vary without notice.
Boat rental with on-board crew, through third-party companies
Upon signing the charter agreement, Vieux Port Yachting will send you, at least one week in advance, the agreement between the charterer and yourself: the captain’s salary, the itinerary and the progress of the charter and the tour. We are able to rent you the crew through one of our third-party companies.
Training in sailing and motorboating
- Rates shown on vpy.ca are without all applicable taxes and may vary without notice
- The balance of the training is payable before beginning the nautical training.
Membership at the Vieux Port Yachting Le Club
- Upon your membership at the Vieux Port Yachting Le Club, the membership card is non-transferable and non-refundable.
In case of training cancellation, the deposit of 30%, valid at registration, is non-refundable.
Accepted methods of payment
All transactions occur at 115 Dalhousie Street. We take Visa and MasterCard credit cards as well as debit card. You can also pay with cash or check.