Discover the Gulf of St. Lawrence with our advanced cruise school in Quebec City. Accompanied by an experienced, certified and qualified instructor, you will have the opportunity to perfect and master the life at sea during a long-term cruise day and night. Our advanced cruising sailing training is 14 days long. It is designed for small groups of 2 people to maximize the experience, deepen the knowledge of our trainees and adequately prepare them for the “Advanced Cruise Patent” navigation license. Ready to board? Book online now, we are waiting for you at the Port of Québec Marina.
* Plus all applicable taxes. Rates may vary without notice. Enjoy a 5% discount for members of the Club du Vieux Port Yachting.
- Mastering life at sea
- Practice coastal sailing during day and night time
- Prepare trainee for the navigation license ‘’Advanced cruise certificate’’
- Maintenance and repair
- Dead reckoning navigation and using day and night time navigational instruments
- Organization of life on board.
- Shift organization
- Taking responsibilities and decisions
- On-board security