Introduction to navigation
Learn the basics of boating for 3 hours on the St. Lawrence River and admire Québec City, the Montmorency Falls and the Île d’Orléans **. In a small group, you will be accompanied by an experienced instructor who will introduce you to sail or motor navigation and marine vocabulary while answering your questions. Our beginner’s class called Introduction to navigation will determine if navigation is made for you! Places for the Introduction to navigation course are quickly booked. Hurry up and book now!Demande de disponibilité
* All applicable taxes. Rate may vary without notice. Enjoy a 5% discount for members of the Vieux Port Yachting The Club.
** The route may vary depending of winds and tides.
- Raise awareness about maneuvering
- Raise awareness about water safety
- On-bard safety
- Basics maneuvers
- Paces and tacks
- Route rules
- Parts of a sailboat or a motorboat
- Initiation to the marine vocabulary