Boat course: Intermediate cruise
Discover the St. Lawrence River and the Fjord-du-Saguenay through our boat school for intermediates in Québec City and our navigation course Intermediate cruise. Given by one of our certified, experienced and qualified instructors, you will have the opportunity to refine your maneuvers and your experience of life on board while practicing coastal sailing. Lasting 5 days, our training Intermediate cruise is designed for small groups of 2 people to maximize mastery of cruising techniques and adequately prepare trainees for the “intermediate cruising patent” navigation license. Ready to board?Demande de disponibilité Form (PDF)
* Plus all applicable taxes. Rates may vary without notice. Enjoy a 5% discount for members of the Club du Vieux Port Yachting.
Do you think you know enough about that cruise? Check out our advanced cruise instead.
- Practice coastal navigation
- Refine your maneuvers and your on-board experience
- Prepare trainees for the navigation license ‘’intermediate cruise certificate’’
- Calculation of tides and currents
- Reading nautical charts
- Organization or life on board.
- Cruise planning
- On-board security
- Raised and estimated point calculation techniques
- Tracking of the navigation route