Sailboat and motorboat club
You are alone, you do not have access to a sailboat or any other type of boat and you are looking for an inexpensive way to practice your sport? Our navigation club Vieux Port Yachting The Club is a privileged access to our fleet of boats, exclusive discounts on our sailing courses or on the rental of sailboats or motor boats, in addition to a direct access to the waters of the St. Lawrence River with enthusiasts, just like you, from beginners to advanced.
Join our group of enthusiasts in the beautiful Québec City now and live rewarding moments by filling out the form or contacting us directly!
Why becoming a member of the sailboat and motorboat Club ?
It’s simple! Become a member of the sailboat and motorboat Vieux Port Yachting The Club because:
- You will have the privilege of transmitting your knowledge by becoming a crewmember, skipper or trainer at our sailing school
- You will have a privileged access to the fleet of both our sailboats and motorboats;
- You will get to know before anyone else the next nautical courses ;
- Be informed weekly of many activities and our associate;
- You can participate in social activies ;
- You can participate in a regatta program;
- Meet navigation enthusiasts just like you, from the beginner level to the advanced level;
- You will be properly prepared for obtaining a Limited Master Certificate boat license from Transport Canada.
In addition to all the benefits of joining our navigation Vieux Port Yachting The Club, also enjoy our sailing school giving you access to :
- From beginner to advanced courses preparing for boat exams to obtain Transport Canada’s “Restricted Master Certificate” and crew certification, intermediate cruising and advanced cruising;
- Privileged access to navigate on the St. Lawrence River;
- A complete fleet located at the Port of Québec Marina.
Exclusives and discounts
Enjoy exclusives and membership discounts from our sailing and motorboat club Vieux Port Yachting The Club :
Costs and inclusions
Become a member of our sailing club for as little as $300 * per person. This amount includes $200 in credit for boating activities, $100 for administration fees, the Vieux Port Yachting The Club clothing and the social activities of the season. In addition, each member is entitled to an invitation from a non-member taken out of his credit for an evening excursion or regatta.
* Plus all applicable taxes. Rates may vary without notice.
What a beautiful evening on the catamaran! Thank you to all the team and especially to Alexandre!